Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is stew best or steak best as a non veg recipe?

can you tell me friends, Is stew best or steak best as a non veg recipe?Is stew best or steak best as a non veg recipe?
This is a strange question. Stew is simply steak stewed. You haven't added enough detail to your question. If you're looking to just make a stew without vegetables, you could try osso bucco/gravy beef or chopped blade or topside steak. I would add beef stock or some kind of flavour such as garlic, mixed herbs or chilli, to it to give it that beefy flavour. Making a stew without vegetables, to me anyway, sounds pretty bland without the lovely flavours of other ingredients. At least chop some onion and add that while it's cooking.





I honestly cannot imagine a stew without a few vegetables. I make home-made beef and onion pies for my husband and only use gravy beef and chopped onion then add beef stock and make a gravy before filling the pastry shells.





I'll be interested to find out how things turn out for you.Is stew best or steak best as a non veg recipe?
Hmmm. I don't get how steak is hard to prepare. Rub with the spices you want, or marinade it. Throw it on a grill for a couple minutes, flip and repeat, and it's done in no time at all. Easy as can be.





Stew is less attention, but more preparation. Chopping all the veggies is a pain, but worth it when you want a hearty stew, or if you need something with a long cooking time.





I'd rather eat steak any day.
I love steak, but find it hard to prepare.


A stew, however, is very easy: just chop up all the ingredients, throw them in the crock-pot, and 8-9 hrs later your stew is ready.
Both are good, but steak is easy to make and takes a little time to get cooked. I have gone through a website how to cook and all I hope that it will helpful for you too
I don't know what you are really asking but I can tell you I would much rather eat steak than stew.
Your question is unclear.
steak

No comments:

Post a Comment