Thursday, January 7, 2010

Would you trade the recipe to your best chile for a chilled bottle of Dom Perignom?

Yes, Me loves the DomWould you trade the recipe to your best chile for a chilled bottle of Dom Perignom?
I guessWould you trade the recipe to your best chile for a chilled bottle of Dom Perignom?
nope
Sure would! A recipe isn't any good unless you share it anyway!
No way.
I have no idea what Dom Perignom is, but having never made chili before I'd be happy to look up a recipe for chili and trade it for a bottle of whatever that stuff is.





Edit: Looked up Dom Perignom, and apparently it's a type of wine. I'm not really a fan of wine in general, but I'd still be happy to trade a publicly available recipe for a bottle of wine.
Sure. Are you willing to mail it?
Mudcat267,





so I drink the bottle,





you get my phenomenal recipe


and use for life.





how do I win?????





Uh????
why not?
No because I make good chile and I don't like to share

No comments:

Post a Comment