Thursday, January 7, 2010

What do you consider the best meatloaf recipe to be?

Mine is ground meat, couple of eggs, a little big of oatmeal,


ketchup or tomato sauce. I sometimes add onions %26amp; garlic.What do you consider the best meatloaf recipe to be?
I make an awesome alternative meatloaf using cream of mushroom soup in place of the ketchup, and mushrooms and Parmesan cheese for the topping.





I know it sounds weird, but it's awesome!What do you consider the best meatloaf recipe to be?
I do not meatloaf------- because! as a child my mother crammed it down my throat!
my ground turkey meatlof is pretty awesome. I tried to follow a recipe once and it came out terrible. Ever since I just eyeball it and it turns out great!! My secret ingredient is about a tablespoon of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
I am the master of meatloaf. that one sounds too ';mainstream'; for me.
When I make meatloaf, I do 1 lb ground beef, 1 chopped onion, a little garlic, an egg, about a cup of breadcrumbs, top it with ketchup.
I'd do anything for love......





but I won't do that.
Mine...I use Lawry meatloaf seasoning, egg, milk and cheese
I like my own recipe the best. No you can't have it either!
a pound of extra extra lean ground beef and 1/2 pound of ground pork. add whatever spices you like. finely minced mushrooms, onion and black olives. add a very well mashed boiled egg and mix together.


lay a sheet of puff pastry on work surface, shape meat into loaf and place in center of puff pastry.


slice your pastry along both sides and ends of meatloaf, now wrap pastry around meatloaf, one ribbon at a time so the top looks like it has been braided.


cook in oven as you would a regular meatloaf, about ten minutes before its done brush top of pastry with a mixture of honey and lemon!


serve with salad, rice whatever! enjoy!
y'all are making me very hungry
i asked a question some time ago about who had a good meatloaf recipe and i received 10 answers. i haven't tried them all yet but i did try one and it was very good. if you like i could give you one of the recipes
The only time I like my meatloaf is when I don't follow the recipe.


Worchester sauce always helps!
Mines the same, did you steal my recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment