Thursday, December 24, 2009

I bought some round cubed steak on sale today. 10 Pts. for best recipe!?

My fiancee wanted cubed steak for dinner. I love to cook and have a few ideas, but I have never coked cubed steak before. So I am looking for some creative ideas or some cherished family favorites!





Thanks!I bought some round cubed steak on sale today. 10 Pts. for best recipe!?
Marinade in soy sauce


Cook it in butter with lots of garlic


The combination of butter %26amp; soy sauce is very good.


Make sure you put fresh black pepper before serving.


Simple, but deliciousI bought some round cubed steak on sale today. 10 Pts. for best recipe!?
country fried steak, wheres what youl need.





2 cups buttermilk.





1 1/2 cup flour, 1 tsp paprika,


1 tsp, garlic powder


1 tsp salt


1 tsp pepper


1 tbsp, sugar


1 tsp onion pwder.


1 tsp cayenne pepper





Homemade gravy, or your favorite gravy





Dip steaks in buttermilk and coat well.





Mix all spices and flour. Remove steaks form buttermilk and dredge in flour mixture. Pan fry in skillet over medium heat until golden brown. Serve with biscuits or your preferred sides
hey erinn, all of the recipes look good. I think the secret to this type of steak is getting it tender enough to eat. I have done the chicken fried steak , which works out well. I find that the packaged gravy and mixing a small amount of drippings into it works best at our house, I just flour the steaks and cook them slow, make the gravy.


cook the potatoes . Mash and your ready to go. Green beans and small salad will work to finish off your meal.
What i do is flour it and brown both sides and take out put pot and carrots onions in pan put meat back in and add broth or water and and let simmer about 20-30 min and you will have a tender delilous meal and simple too.
Swiss steak with onion and green peppers on top of long gain and wild rice.





Email me and I will give you the recipe. It will melt in your mouth.
put em in olive oil in a pan cook boil pasta when both are done put pasta on plate add olive oil steak chunks pesto and parmesean cheese it is healthy, simple, light, and best of all yummy
shishkabob bbq, green/red/orange peppers, mushrooms,onions sprinkle with alittle pepper and salt and grill it
  • What is a Baby Cortez Stingray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment