Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is your best recipe for fresh corn?

In the pot add water, 1/2 to 1 cup sugar to water boil 15 minutesWhat is your best recipe for fresh corn?
And that has what to do with Marriage %26amp; Divorce?What is your best recipe for fresh corn?
Your question has nothing to do with marriage %26amp; divorce.
Pineapple juice work for me
grill it off my toes and sautee it in the dustbin
When i first read it I thought it said fresh com as i fresh.com. I actually checked it out. Sorry just thought i would share.
husk it, brush with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with salt %26amp; pepper, wrap in aluminum foil grill it for about 15 mins. turning every 3-4 minutes
I like to take put butter,salt%26amp;pepper,wrap in wax paper then nuke it about 2-3mins. turns out some of the juiceses ive ever had. time will very .
marriage and divorce?

No comments:

Post a Comment