Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best recipe website?

overall. there are so many out there....What is the best recipe website?
I like the recipezaar %26amp; all recipes like mentioned. I like them because they are beautifully layed out %26amp; colors. Also they have RATINGS by those who've tried the recipe with MORE hints on how to perfect it!





Food Network's great, but since I found a recipe with a wrong ingredient, I've lost my trust in it.





I also like one called ';farmer's wife'; or ';country wife'; or something like that. She's fabulous. Very honest %26amp; very thorough with lots of Pictures.





Oh! Almost forgot--EASIEST one EVER! COOKING FOR ENGINEERs !!!! Actually takes PHOTOS of *EACH* step %26amp; decribes it beautifully! He's stupendous! you gotta go check it out! (THE site's not the easiest, but I know you'll love the method of laying out the steps).... http://www.cookingforengineers.com/recip鈥?/a>What is the best recipe website?
I'm partial to foodnetwork.com as a first source; epicurious.com, bbc.co.uk/food, and myrecipes.com are all pretty good too. With those four, it's usually pretty safe to assume you're getting a professionally tested recipe. Kingarthurflour.com is good specifically for baking recipes, too.





Allrecipes.com and recipezaar.com are a little lower on the totem pole, I think, since they have a lot of user recipes which may not be as well tested as those on the first sites I mentioned. This isn't necessarily a bad thing (and you'll probably find a lot of hidden gems on both of them), but I wouldn't necessarily consider something from those sites to be authoritative.
For me, it's a toss up between Allrecipes.com and Cooks.com. I love Cooks.com, but it doesn't show user reviews. Allrecipes.com shows user reviews that are very helpful. Many recipes that I can't find on Allrecipes.com are easily found on Cooks.com. Usually, I alternate between the two on a pretty consistent basis.
I LOVE www.allrecipes.com, and I use it almost daily. They offer a ton of great recipes, as well as really helpful reviews, shopping lists, emails, etc. I'd recommend that website to anyone!
www.allrecipes.com





you can read other people's reviews and change the servings and the site will automatically convert the measurements for you.
One of the best recipes websites is this website.





www.allrecipes.com
www.allrecipes.com is my favourite! i reccomend it totally
my favorite site is allrecipes.com it is free and friendly and lots of interesting recipes..
i like recipezaar.com
I'm also a foodnetwork.com (foodtv) fan.
Love, love, love foodtv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment