Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is your best fall recipe?

This time of year I love baking with Pumpkin and Cinnamon. Whats everyone's favorite fall recipes What is your best fall recipe?
I love stews. Root crops are fresh and plentiful. Turnips, parsnips, rutabagas, potatoes, carrots, onions, celery (not a root veg, I just like it.), whatever! Add any or all. And you've dried your last batch of fresh herbs from the end of summer. It's still ';fresh';. Use them. I don't have to give you a recipe. You know the drill. A stew celebrates the bounty of the harvest. And I get to taste the stew!What is your best fall recipe?
Soup and bread. It doesn't get too cold where I live but I still love soup to death. With homemade crusty bread and a salad. My favorite is a clam chowder I make. My husband wants me to bottle it but too much work! LOL
Tie your shoe laces together . . . I fall every time!
Pumpkin Pancakes for breakfast are a fall favorite in our home.
while baking....mix Apple Pucker and Goldschlager in a shot. Tastes like hot apple Cinnamon pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment